Show you how to focus your business on what sets you apart, what makes you great.
Help you build, or rebuild, a sustainable brand around that amazing thing.
My grandmother thought it was mad how many restaurants there are in the states. Once she said to me: “There are so many of them. How can they all be good?”
“I don’t think they are,” I replied.
I will always remember her thought, and we will always start a project with this in mind: we don’t need more restaurants, we need better ones.
It’s pretty simple: we say what we do and do what we say. Everything we do hinges on communication and integrity. With this in mind, here are a few things we’ve learned along the way …
- The nicest thing you can do is share breakfast with someone.
- Whether you believe you’re gonna win or lose, you’re probably right.
- Leave everyone in a better place then you find them.
- Skills can be taught. Character you either have or you don’t.
- Live in the world, not on it.